Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Preview Magazine at 15.

PREVIEW

October 16, 2010.Preview Magazine celebrate its 15th anniversary at The Penthouse.  The party was all about GLITZ N' GLAM! At 15, its CRYSTALS everywhere, everyone flaunted their dresses and accessories with crystals.

Just to name a few spotted celebrities at the party: Raymund Gutierrez, Bianca Gonzales, Borgy Manotoc,Tim Yap, Bianca Gonzales, and Liz Uy.


10:00 pm. We arrived at the party and Just in time as the real party begins. The night was full of Fun,Dancing and booze.  I love how the place was decorated it's like I'm in Winter Wonderland [in Crystals].(nyahaha)

I had so much fun that night and i didn't even realized it was about5 hours of non-stop dancing, ( no wonder why feet hurts the next day). 

Well, need i say more? I bet the photos will speak for itself.

spotted celebrities

the gang with tim yap






with raymund gutierrez


Congratulations!!!Thank you Preview for an awesome party!

Thank you to ACRE International for my accessories.

Thank you to Greg Nuega for the photos.



follow me on facebook

1 comment:

  1. And what a fun party it was... I forgot I was wearing shoes coz all I did was bump and grind and had too much booze... Wahehehehe!

    ReplyDelete